Running thread

Hell yeh. Totally addicted. Although you really have to battle through the tough times with Running.

Got into it few years ago

I always wear Aosis trainers
Never joined a running club.

I now book one race a month. Either a 10k or a half Marathon and I try and do the parkrun every Saturday.

Best advice and most obvious is to just pace yourself at the start - don’t worry about people running past or trying to catch up others. Focus on yourself.

My best results.

5k - 25:03
10 - 51:20
Half - 1:53
Full - 4:53

First park run. Waiting for the official time but roughly 27 mins.

All the best mate. How long do they take to come through?

Just this second come through. 35.24 for me but it took me 25 seconds to get across the start line so 35 mins. Ok with that.

It’s not that much about the time for me just keeping my weight under control. Off for a swim later so trying. Someone at the run said I have lost weight so that will do me!

Just seen your later post, under 35 minutes, we’ll done mate, small decreases in time.

We’re you wearing UA shorts and blue wrist band?
Was looking out for a Boris lookalike but didn’t fancy shouting who the fucks @worsleyweb out!!

Yes that was me!! City sweat band!! How did you see me? Did you have a picnic at the end?

Just this second come through. 35.24 for me but it took me 25 seconds to get across the start line so 35 mins. Ok with that.

It’s not that much about the time for me just keeping my weight under control. Off for a swim later so trying. Someone at the run said I have lost weight so that will do me!
Lost 10 lb last few weeks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.