New season bets

Liverpool to score 80+ PL goals, Manchester City to score 80+ PL goals, Arsenal & Tottenham both to score 65+ PL goals @ 8/1

Liverpool & Man City each to score 80+ PL goals and Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd & Tottenham each to score 65+ PL goals @ 20/1

Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City & Manchester Utd each to score 75+ PL goals @ 50/1

Where did you find that bet ? Been looking to do this myself.

It was on skybet request a bet section, be careful as there are two bets 60-1, one says remain unbeaten and the other specifically mentions the prem league, when I put the first bet on the second one didn't exist, so I put another bet on the one that mentions the prem, just in case they stiff me if we actually do it lol

Was this a start up offer ?

seems a high price for that scenario otherwise.

No. In the premier league team specials section.

• #WhatOddsPaddy - Premier League Team Specials - #WhatOddsPaddy 2018/19 - Man City
    Mahrez & Sane each to score 15+ league goals34.00

Stake:£10.00
Potential Returns:£340.00

Last edited:
No. In the premier league team specials section.

• #WhatOddsPaddy - Premier League Team Specials - #WhatOddsPaddy 2018/19 - Man City
    Mahrez & Sane each to score 15+ league goals34.00

Stake:£10.00
Potential Returns:£340.00

Bet ID: O/3988530/0000180

Very nice odds, hope it comes in for you mate :)

Had Spurs come in for me yesterday. Did a Liverpool and City double this afternoon. Only made £10 each time but it’s still a profit!

Was waiting for Slaphead from Betfred to boost us out to evens for the title yesterday, it never came. Same day last season he went 11/4 from 13/8 for three hours only, He did a price boost on the dippers at evens to finish above his beloved rags though, which seemed a big price.

I didn't put my bet on Mendy racking up 10 assists in the league.

I meant to do it friday but completely forgot, and now the odds will be decimated, which is pretty gutting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.