Arsenal(A) - Post Match Thread

Sad for Maitland Niles, he came off second best against Walker and as I was close to the action, I felt Walker having been out paced by MN, wrapped his legs around MN trying to win a foul, causing the knee injury to MN. MN will learn from that but might be out for some time.

Whilst also being sad for him if he's out for a while, he tried to come across Walker and put his arm out to stop him and the rest was a coming together. I didn't see Walker wrapping his legs around him and if anything it should have been our foul.

Raheem and Bernardo have gone up a level. Benjamin is effectively a new £60m left back. We are ready for the challenge from Liverpool - they now have a better team than Manure.

Great result but thought we were a bit cocky at times with daft flicks etc. We created most of our own problems, will put that down to ring rust.

Hoping theres no trouble at mill with Sane being left out.

Note : Arsenal are fooked for top 4 I think, Emery has got a hell of a job on with that squad.
Don't think it's any trouble with Sane, think he's one who needs a reality check occasionally andnhesa better with a point to prove

Thought we was sloppy too many of the players picking the wrong passes in the final third. Mendy at times reminded me of Richards using his athleticism to bail him out of some bad decisions. Walker letting balls bounce which is just fucking stupid it put them in, Ederson putting in some dodgy positions as well. I put it down to us being a bit rusty from a short pre season. I just hope and pray we aren't complacent and start giving it the billy big bollocks thinking we are to good to lose to the majority of the league.

Mahrez slowed down the attack, hope pep tells him to charge their full back abit more.

On a positive note Arsenal way 3 points first game of the season if brilliant, once Emery gets to grips with his team not many of the other top 5 teams will win there.

Make no mistake, this was a tough opening fixture. Emery has been in post since May with the new manager honeymoon period factor. We intimidated Arsenal with our supreme class in every position and left them hoping for the best. Strange thing to say, but we need to be more clinical to match our dominance. Mendy’s crossing is unbelievable.

Very good result. Our rivals had easy games, while we got one of our tricky away games out of the way. Players are rusty as is to be expected after the world cup and no pre season. Just wait until we get going.
Spot on mate.

Make no mistake, this was a tough opening fixture. Emery has been in post since May with the new manager honeymoon period factor. We intimidated Arsenal with our supreme class in every position and left them hoping for the best. Strange thing to say, but we need to be more clinical to match our dominance. Mendy’s crossing is unbelievable.
But his defending leaves a lot to be desired.

Watched the game on holiday in a bar in Abersoch. Looked to me like Arsenal fans were getting excited every time their players ran in our direction - the sort of thing you’d expect from Huddersfield fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.