New season bets

Had a good weekend, not a big punter but won just shy of £200 on the football so will have a study of this thread to see what value is out there, any of the offers still standing at the original odds?

Done a lucky 15 with betfed. City to win all four competitions £15 to win £800+ but red Fred may alter the odds.

Done a lucky 15 with betfed. City to win all four competitions £15 to win £800+ but red Fred may alter the odds.
And he will def alter the odds too. You'll get the singles at the price they are, but the doubles, trebles and four timer will not be worked out on the prices they are now, due to the related bet. I'm suprised they took it tbh.

What price was it mate ..

I don't know, my plan was to stop by the PP by the office on friday night and get it priced up. Today they said 11/4 which is not awful, but given he's 20% of the way there after 1 game I think it would have been 4 or 5/1 before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.