New season bets

Do you agree with the amount of advertising and exposure gambling companies are having. As you will be well aware gambling is everywhere you look especially towards the top flight of English football. I am currently aiming to finish my maters with a research project in this area. It would be hugely appreciated if you could take ten minutes of your time to complete my survey through the link attached.

Do you agree with gambling advertisement?

Couldn't care less?

Whatever is best for Manchester City suits me?

I don't want gambling being promoted to a younger crowd?

Has it even increased your gambling activity?

I want to know. If you attempt to make it to the end of the survey again it would be hugely appreciated!

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3wtGiDdPDYXltel

Win bets only. And I couldn't double them up either.
I've done Mendy @ 33/1 and Raheem to be PFA player of the year @ 25/1.
After all this media bullshit, it could well turn around in his favour.

Raheem would have to win the quadruple and be top scorer in each competition to even come into the media discussion. If this did happen the outcry from the general public will mean its withdrawn and given to Rashford or Henderson. hope you win though :-)

And he will def alter the odds too. You'll get the singles at the price they are, but the doubles, trebles and four timer will not be worked out on the prices they are now, due to the related bet. I'm suprised they took it tbh.

I was trying to find the same bet over the weekend, found one for 125/1. But most places won't let me do it because its a related bet, which I don't understand. Why is it a related bet, are the 4 outcomes not independent?

I put on city to concede less than 21 goals at 150/1 long shot but think stones & Laporte hopefully show is there true potential this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.