United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Edwood I’d sell him and save the money for the next manager who will need another 400m to get to a standard where they’ll compete for the title again.

Weird article, praising us on one hand, yet also saying we may be weary of united if they actually get their act together off the pitch - derr! I should have been a journalist as it appears all you need to be able to do is write in English and anything gets published nowadays.
I wouldn’t change your job to quickly mate, spelling wary (weary) is not good English, although in fairness both words work where the rags are concerned :-)

I'm guessing it was Pogba's side that leaked that conversation to the press. Can't see it being United or Mourinho. Whatever the problems at the club and with the manager, that's pretty poisonous behaviour.

I bet not one fucker will challenge him about it in their press conference. Compare it to our next one where they'll try and get Pep to slag off Mendy.

Everton's Director of Football Marcel Brands talking about the Mina transfer:

“I don’t know exactly if Man United were in. The player said constantly to me: ‘I want to go to Everton’. That was a great thing for us but you never know if Man United comes in and offers an extra £150,000 a week – every player would like to do that."

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.