Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your playing the man instead of the ball. Excellent ;)
I’m gonna guess that you’ll be going the same as all the other gobshite Liverpool fans by the time I log on tomorrow so I’ll just say cheerio ****ybollocks. Don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out.

I see you're playing the victim when, you're actually not even looking for a conversation. I foresee a ban in your future, your mask is slipping. ;)

Debate my evidence. It's ok if you can't don't worry and I'll let it side.

Lol this is hilarious. Delusion at the highest level. Ok genuine question mate, if you didn't get new owners pumping external funds into your club do you think you'd have won the silverware since 2010? Be honest now...
Behind that "lol" is a seething red faced jumped up bin dipper and we all know it. :D

The answer is probably not... you need to spend to win anything, every team has spent for success it's nothing new. Now answer my questions and tell me are Liverpool REALLY any different? Be honest now...

Your understanding of how City work compared to Liverpool is embarrassing, I expect nothing less from a Scouser though.

I rarely ever listen to Utd fans but they’re right about one thing, that you lot are a complete set of ****s.

City’s revenue streams outside of our owners bypassed yours several years ago. You don’t know that though because you don’t care to look it up before you spout the classic drivel you get from stuck up Scouse ****s online.

We’ve had bigger crowds than you’ve ever had in the last few years. Yes our average attendance is bigger than any in your entire history. Our sponsorships are worth more than yours as well.

Yes we had a cash injection to get us to this level but every successful club in history over a period of at least a few years has had that. You. Utd. Arsenal. All the same.

The difference is too is that we actually win trophies, you don’t.

And anyway, our club took the decision to move ground to make us investable. Mansour didn’t pick us out of a lucky dip, he picked us on a number of factors - fan base, stadium, areas around the stadium, how well he could work with the city council, the fact we were alright when he took over and had some decent players, low amount of debt etc.

Being investable is nothing to apologise for. Especially to you murdering ****s.

1. Your stadium was much bigger than ours until recently (thanks commonwealth games ;) )

2. Those official attendance stats - don't tell me you believe them? Loll...every match your stadium is full of empty seats. Must be having a laugh.

1. Your stadium was much bigger than ours until recently (thanks commonwealth games ;) )

2. Those official attendance stats - don't tell me you believe them? Loll...every match your stadium is full of empty seats. Must be having a laugh.
You’ve never been to anfield you sad sack.

Behind that "lol" is a seething red faced jumped up bin dipper and we all know it. :D

The answer is probably not... you need to spend to win anything, every team has spent for success it's nothing new. Now answer my questions and tell me are Liverpool REALLY any different? Be honest now...

Behind that "lol" is a seething blue faced jumped up bin dipper and we all know it. :D

And anyway, our club took the decision to move ground to make us investable. Mansour didn’t pick us out of a lucky dip, he picked us on a number of factors - fan base, stadium, areas around the stadium, how well he could work with the city council, the fact we were alright when he took over and had some decent players, low amount of debt etc.

We were a very good price i think it was £210m...looks like a bargain now

Behind that "lol" is a seething blue faced jumped up bin dipper and we all know it. :D
Notice how you avoid answering questions a lot or even realising you fucked up when you conceded United spending what they earn commercially is ok. You know, now that you've actually been made aware that it's no different to what City have been doing for several years now. The 5th highest revenue in world football and still growing. Facts.

Aren't Liverpool fans supposed to be "knowledgeable" according to BBC commentary? I've yet to see any examples of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.