Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scouser above is jealous of city

Money’s money , the only people who care where it comes from are those who are jealous of another’s wealth

In twenty years time we’ll sell more shirts than Liverpool in south east Asia to daft gloryhunting kids and Liverpool will just be another Preston North End or Huddersfield or Sunderland

Hahaha what on earth is this rant? And yes clearly we used the coutinho money to spend big. There's nothing wrong with spending money. Never said there was. The contention was always how that money comes about in the first place. Despite hating man utd i would never argue that their spending is not right. That's because they earned it. Either through player sales, stadium tickets, global fan base etc...that's their source. Same for us - our net spend since klopp has been here is pretty average. That means we have reinvested player sales well. There's a difference between using player sales to buy new players vs bankrolled external helicopter money. Also if i accept your assertion that PL rights were split more in favor of the top teams back in the day...again that's because those top teams were more popular. Increased relative popularity means their matches are worth more. Similar to saying the biggest clubs get more money from ticket and shirt sales.

I'm afraid you can try insult me all you like but i don't think it will make you feel better. You have a lot of irrational hate inside. Relax a bit and enjoy the football.

Your understanding of how City work compared to Liverpool is embarrassing, I expect nothing less from a Scouser though.

I rarely ever listen to Utd fans but they’re right about one thing, that you lot are a complete set of ****s.

City’s revenue streams outside of our owners bypassed yours several years ago. You don’t know that though because you don’t care to look it up before you spout the classic drivel you get from stuck up Scouse ****s online.

We’ve had bigger crowds than you’ve ever had in the last few years. Yes our average attendance is bigger than any in your entire history. Our sponsorships are worth more than yours as well.

Yes we had a cash injection to get us to this level but every successful club in history over a period of at least a few years has had that. You. Utd. Arsenal. All the same.

The difference is too is that we actually win trophies, you don’t.

And anyway, our club took the decision to move ground to make us investable. Mansour didn’t pick us out of a lucky dip, he picked us on a number of factors - fan base, stadium, areas around the stadium, how well he could work with the city council, the fact we were alright when he took over and had some decent players, low amount of debt etc.

Being investable is nothing to apologise for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid you can try insult me all you like but i don't think it will make you feel better. You have a lot of irrational hate inside. Relax a bit and enjoy the football.
Oh here we go, entitled Liverpool fan giving out thinly veiled swipes on rival fan forum then acting a victim about it. Have you heard yourself?

Example:
There's a difference between using player sales to buy new players vs bankrolled external helicopter money. Also if i accept your assertion that PL rights were split more in favor of the top teams back in the day...again that's because those top teams were more popular. Increased relative popularity means their matches are worth more. Similar to saying the biggest clubs get more money from ticket and shirt sales.
Helicopter money? What the fuck is that about? If you don't want to be called a moron stop trying to act the clever dick when you're clearly not.

No mate do your research what we get from Etihad is if anything undervalued across shirt, stadium, training ground, training kit sponsorship... there's articles out there already that have compared(Forbes for example) the top clubs sponsorships(with a full break down into each compartment) already to make it easy for you.

Let's face it though you're not interested in the truth by the looks of it, you'd rather regurgitate untruths and unfounded opinions. Before you make the mistake of comparing fanbase size, let me stop you because your club doesn't make money off fans in Asia saying they support your club. A sponsor(if we were looking for any) would be much more interested in broadcast viewing figures... the last figures we saw showed City were the most watched club and that was Pep's first season, just imagine when the figures come in for the centenarians record breaking season? Yeah... you get the picture now don't you? We EARN our money just as much as United do... there is no difference it's EXACTLY the same.

Last edited:
Try "Liverpool FC Pools Money" and reassess your whole high and mighty outlook because it's bullshit.

You'll get plenty of hits, here's an example:

It's probably on a wiki somewhere but he/she has done a decent summary of it there by the looks of it.

I'll look into this tomorrow but I already see potential flaws in your quote. We paid 440k for king kenny...but that was after we received 500k for Kevin keegan. Sounds like reinvestment to me? Secondly, that was after we won the European cup already. There needs to be external unearned money being spent on players before winning major silverware for your theory to hold. But as i said I'll look in more detail tomorrow. Night night.

I'll look into this tomorrow but I already see potential flaws in your quote. We paid 440k for king kenny...but that was after we received 500k for Kevin keegan. Sounds like reinvestment to me? Secondly, that was after we won the European cup already. There needs to be external unearned money being spent on players before winning major silverware for your theory to hold. But as i said I'll look in more detail tomorrow. Night night.
Haha "I already see flaws" course you do mate. :D Face it you've been owned from start to finish here. Your whole belief that Liverpool are above it shattered before your very eyes... sweet dreams Dharma. No point lying to yourself. Run along now, there's a good dipper. :)

Haha "I already see flaws" course you do mate. :D Face it you've been owned from start to finish here. Your whole belief that Liverpool are above it shattered before your very eyes... sweet dreams Dharma. No point lying to yourself. Run along now, there's a good dipper. :)

I see your playing the man instead of the ball. Excellent ;)

Oh here we go, entitled Liverpool fan giving out thinly veiled swipes on rival fan forum then acting a victim about it. Have you heard yourself?

Example:

Helicopter money? What the fuck is that about? If you don't want to be called a moron stop trying to act the clever dick when you're clearly not.

No mate do your research what we get from Etihad is if anything undervalued across shirt, stadium, training ground, training kit sponsorship... there's articles out there already that have compared(Forbes for example) the top clubs sponsorships(with a full break down into each compartment) already to make it easy for you.

Let's face it though you're not interested in the truth by the looks of it, you'd rather regurgitate untruths and unfounded opinions. Before you make the mistake of comparing fanbase size, let me stop you because your club doesn't make money off fans in Asia saying they support your club. A sponsor(if we were looking for any) would be much more interested in broadcast viewing figures... the last figures we saw showed City were the most watched club and that was Pep's first season, just imagine when the figures come in for the centenarians record breaking season? Yeah... you get the picture now don't you? We EARN our money just as much as United do... there is no difference it's EXACTLY the same.

Lol this is hilarious. Delusion at the highest level. Ok genuine question mate, if you didn't get new owners pumping external funds into your club do you think you'd have won the silverware since 2010? Be honest now...

Your understanding of how City work compared to Liverpool is embarrassing, I expect nothing less from a Scouser though.

I rarely ever listen to Utd fans but they’re right about one thing, that you lot are a complete set of ****s.

City’s revenue streams outside of our owners bypassed yours several years ago. You don’t know that though because you don’t care to look it up before you spout the classic drivel you get from stuck up Scouse ****s online.

We’ve had bigger crowds than you’ve ever had in the last few years. Yes our average attendance is bigger than any in your entire history. Our sponsorships are worth more than yours as well.

Yes we had a cash injection to get us to this level but every successful club in history over a period of at least a few years has had that. You. Utd. Arsenal. All the same.

The difference is too is that we actually win trophies, you don’t.

And anyway, our club took the decision to move ground to make us investable. Mansour didn’t pick us out of a lucky dip, he picked us on a number of factors - fan base, stadium, areas around the stadium, how well he could work with the city council, the fact we were alright when he took over and had some decent players, low amount of debt etc.

Being investable is nothing to apologise for. Especially to you murdering ****s.
Like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.