Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

9 of us going to hoffenheim via cologne Tuesday to Thursday. Flights are still only £35 return

Last edited:
Now that has made me think...……

If I cannot persuade the wife to go I can do a couple of days in Munich and then a couple of days in Heidelberg/Hoffenheim.

I was at the Oktoberfest a few years ago when we played Bayern - fuck but there were some pissed up blues those few days
Well if you're knocking about pal. Give us a shout, they'll be about 15 blues with me and a few 1860 supporters.

Fly into Nuremburg from Manc Monday (Ryan Air) with my lad and back from Dusseldwarf (Flybe)on Wed night.No idea in between apart from the game so will see how it pans out.Ingolstadt playing Monday might be worth a visit but looks a late train back.

Any advice on booking German trains aprreciated.......is it best/cheapest through DB?

If you do fancy going to Ingolstadt, give me a shout. I can help for tickets, as I'm the only English member of the club :)

If you do fancy going to Ingolstadt, give me a shout. I can help for tickets, as I'm the only English member of the club :)

Cheers Alex, I remembered someone on here was. If I was on my own I would defo go but my eldest lad is with me and hes not that arsed about watching anything but City.I am trying to educate him but hes into bars,clubs and chasing women like most 20 year olds.Will be in contact if hes up for it. Thanks again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.