Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that Sane makes his first start. I would like to see him link up with Mendy but wonder if this is possible as they may take up similar positions. Potentially it could be a link up that devastates teams.

Pretty frightening thought for any opposition.

But it's teams like that who have the best chance of creating an upset. It will be sides that we don't take too seriously and who have quality on the counter-attack who could score first and create a real problem.

I don't think it's a contradiction to say we have more chance of winning heavily against a good open side and losing.

I too expect to win and win well, but always expect the unexpected. From the very little I have seen of Fulham they look a decent side and in their first season back in the Premier League they will be really up for this. Coming to the Champions is what last season was all about for them.

I don’t think Pep will ever take an opponent anything less than seriously.

I am hoping that Sane makes his first start. I would like to see him link up with Mendy but wonder if this is possible as they may take up similar positions. Potentially it could be a link up that devastates teams.
They could, Im sure Pep will be working with them as a pair so they can play together same way Walker and Sterling did last season. Its all about taking Peps positional instructions on board.

I have the same feeling I did against Wolves can see us dominating but dropping points. Hope I'm wrong

I have the same feeling I did against Wolves can see us dominating but dropping points. Hope I'm wrong
This is a Fulham side which was 2-0 up against Brighton and ended up drawing, and nearly lost the game, we're not dropping any points on Saturday, most of our players are fresh n ready to go, we will be far far too quick for them, City 3 visitors 0

This is a Fulham side which was 2-0 up against Brighton and ended up drawing, and nearly lost the game, we're not dropping any points on Saturday, most of our players are fresh n ready to go, we will be far far too quick for them, City 3 visitors 0
I hope so mate - I just feel like our sharpness isn't quite there but of course we are massive favourites on paper.

I really hope so as the away form will dictate who wins the league I can see the scousers slipping up in a few away games so we need to keep pressure on.

We are at home and aren’t scousers away at Spurs? Could be level this weekend.

Is this one of the games VAR are looking at - all 3-00pm k.o.'s.
But no talk/connection with the Stadium - I read.
Hope Stones and Laporte start Sat'day.
Wonder hor Dippers will go on against Spurs(at Wembley) - a draw would suit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.