Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Kompany and Stones on international duty might we see Otamendi start his first game this season?
I think so. Mitrovic is an aerial threat so Otamendi is a good choice. He'll probably play alongside Laporte.

On a similar vein, what chance Delph gets his first run of the season with Mendy taking a break?

Difficult one to call in terms of team selection, but I’m going for:

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandinho

Gündoğan
Merlin

Bernardo
Agüero
Sterling (if fit) or Sané

+1
As an older fan with so many years of false dawns is my excuse.Suspect other fans of my generation share my sense of foreboding.

From what I’ve read on Bluemoon, I think many of the older generation of supporters share your sense of foreboding before every match. As you say, it’s the many years of false dawns and proverbial kicks in the bollocks.

I certainly do, though Mrs Vienna isn’t quite as pessimistic as I am.

Difficult one to call in terms of team selection, but I’m going for:

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandinho

Gündoğan
Merlin

Bernardo
Agüero
Sterling (if fit) or Sané

Hope not,no width again and Bernardo wasted out wide.

From what I’ve read on Bluemoon, I think many of the older generation of supporters share your sense of foreboding before every match. As you say, it’s the many years of false dawns and proverbial kicks in the bollocks.

I certainly do, though Mrs Vienna isn’t quite as pessimistic as I am.

I never go into a game thinking we'll win. I'll never change.
Also, I only think we'll win if we have a 3 goal cushion with about 10min left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.