France

Off to Paris tomorrow for three nights.
You feel the racial tension on the way to the underground but most cities are like that nowadays.
Only been to Paris and Girveney but mate works in Marseille and has nothing good to say about it.

When’s the last time you walked around a British city and witnessed hundreds of Africans just stood in the street? It was bizarre more than intimidating. There was blatantly something on the horizon. I headed back to the hotel at gone midnight and they were still there.

I was there for France away with Wales in the football last year. Nothing but problems. Rude service, underground touts, attempted pickpocket, thieves, beggars. I’m in London now and don’t experience this. I have no desire to go back to Paris. Awful place.

You don’t experience rude service, underground touts, attempted pickpocket, thieves or beggars in London?

Open your eyes once or twice then!

Last year when we were there we were in the hotel bar when a teenage scrote ran in the foyer closely followed by a guy who floored him. Turned out the scrote had grabbed the blokes bag and tried to do a runner. Some of the guests helped hold him down until plod arrived to take him away.

London is great for an occasional visit for Theatre, galleries and museums but it’s a shithole I’d hate to Have to live in and I can’t wait to get back to Manchester when I visit.

Reactions: mat
Reading replys has put my mind at ease cheers all I'm going to France for holiday...

Aubagne in the south of France it is then...

I have been to a load of European cities and even where I use to live there are loads of Africans, I must say I haven’t seen them being a problem and when they go into bars they only drink soft drinks. Why is there a problem with them standing out in the streets. They have gambled their lives to get to a city which they feel will be their pot of gold. I have a lot of respect for them. Only my opinion.

You don’t experience rude service, underground touts, attempted pickpocket, thieves or beggars in London?

Open your eyes once or twice then!

Last year when we were there we were in the hotel bar when a teenage scrote ran in the foyer closely followed by a guy who floored him. Turned out the scrote had grabbed the blokes bag and tried to do a runner. Some of the guests helped hold him down until plod arrived to take him away.

London is great for an occasional visit for Theatre, galleries and museums but it’s a shithole I’d hate to Have to live in and I can’t wait to get back to Manchester when I visit.

There’s no thieving scrotes in Manchester? Are you for fucking real? Scally culture back in my day was awful if you dared think for yourself.

Ten years in London and I didn’t have the problems I had in Paris in 48 hours. Numerous Welsh fans said the same thing about the crime or vibe. Awful place overall.

Had a short break in the Dordogne region tagged onto a holiday in the Basque Country back in ‘16. Absolutely stunning round those parts, we stopped in a Chateux right on the Dordogne.

A wonderful country

Love the country. We go twice a year visiting family

Definantly considering retiring over there when we can.

Whenever we go I basically live off the amazing bread and cheese

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.