Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively overrated.

I was thinking exactly the same as he showed amazing control and composure when brilliantly scoring the goal that secured our Centurion tag and created history.I was also thinking similar as he led the line for Brazil in the World Cup.

Not long turned 21,i think we should get rid......

I was thinking exactly the same as he showed amazing contro and composure when brilliantly scoring the goal that secured our Centurion tag and created history.I was also thinking similar as he led the line for Brazil in the World Cup.

Not long turned 21,i think we should get rid......

Nice to see someone actually agrees with someone on here.

Not sure I agree with getting rid just yet but there needs to be a vast improvement.

Not sure I agree with getting rid just yet but there needs to be a vast improvement.
I'm hoping this is a double reverse clarkie. As that would be amazing.

But if it's not,I'm going to pretend it is. ')

There needs to be an improvement,not a vast one as that is a ridiculous exaggeration,and there will be.......as i state again,he's 21.

There needs to be an improvement,not a vast one as that is a ridiculous exaggeration,and there will be.......as i state again,he's 21.

Like you say though, leading the line for Brazil in the world cup recently. They were on the verge of lifting the trophy too, and scoring for fun.

But yeah, as you officially state, he is only 21. Small improvement should be good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.