Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Just a thought (yes, I do sometimes think, though I try not to make a habit of it); we wore our home kit today, even though both teams played in shades of blue. Now don't get me wrong; I'm glad we did. There was no need to wear our away kit as, for me, there was no clash of colours. Yet you often see sides wearing their away kit, even when there's no need for it. Example; Wolves at the sty today, wearing white. Gold, of whatever shade, does not clash with red. I realise there's probably a marketing reason to it, but is there some PL rule I don't know about, that you have to wear your "away" kit a minimum number of times in a season?

45:35 > 50:53 + subs = 3 minutes injury time
Seems very strange. I’m pretty sure the referee is not allowed to end the game early to put the losing team out of their misery but that can be the only explanation for this. He should have played at least six minutes. As someone else mentioned on here earlier I hope another team doesn’t get relegated on goal difference instead of Cardiff. There is every chance we would have scored again.

On another topic, I have been droning on for weeks on here about how great Bernie is and how he is going to be our most important player. I am adding Phil Foden to this. He is another young player with a rare and exceptional talent. With these two as our creative midfielders for the next several years we are in very good shape. The future is blue.

Great professionalism shown after midweek they wasn't piss poor we just made them look poor and Warnock knew it..

Foden played well when he came on and about time he played...

How this wasn't a red card on gundog I'll never know especially when fern was given a yellow for a nothing challenge...

Happened just after he'd scored as I recall..

How the fuck is that not a red card??, fuckin court case never mind a yellow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.