Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Just seen the highlights on Sky - we are a different class

It reminded me of when Arsenal used to come to Maine Road and score 3 or 4 in the first half and is fans couldn’t fault our team but had to accept how good Arsenal were

Wasn’t it a Belgium and a Croatia flag?
I thought it was Belgian and Croatian. The strange bastards must think we really give a shit about who knocked us out of a tournament they didn't even qualify for.
They also had an Icelandic flag at the FA Cup tie last season. A strange fucking nation indeed.

Totally agree they were more up for it last season. Almost came in resignation of a defeat. Took me over an hour to get off the retail park. Couldn’t work out whether that guy in their end had a Lyon or Croatia flag and one had a German or Belgium flag totally weird. First thirty minutes was similar to Wednesday, but second half we were purring again. At last Mahrez not played on the wing and he looked very good. Sterling played well but there is just something about Leroy that gets fans excited. He is just a great player to watch. Great to see Phil and he is going to be special. Special shout out to Ota as I thought we looked more solid today. Rags and dipper songs out in full force today, although the ‘you’ve seen the champions now ....... home was quite amusing. I know most clubs are the same but if we could have the same support at home that would be something special. Anyway don’t adjust your TV sets normal service has been resumed :)
yeah the youve seen the champions now **** off home was classic. even at the start their fans just wernt up for it,normally they a rowdy bunch, guess they knew what was coming.

I must admit that after his performance against Lyon I ran out of patience with Gundogan. But that was a great performance today, I do want to see him take more risks on the pitch though.

Great performance all around. And I think gundo way better when inclined/inspired to play more forward. And also think it’s clear that trying to fit fern, gundo, Silva, and Silva on at same time is generally not a good idea because it means one of sane/sterling not in - and we’re so much better with those two going at the same time (and thinknit increases the odds of first goals or multiples thereof, after which the team rolls until it feels like it’s time to power down). Granted it was Cardiff but nice rebound looking so inspired and aggressive.

Love Bernardo, What a guy. Just watched the highlights back, and he genuinely seems more delighted when things go well for a teammate, than when he does something special himself.

The huge grin on Bernardo's face today after Mahrez scored his first goal was an absolute picture.

I’m with you 100% , Bernardo is the epitome of a ‘team player ‘
I read somewhere that he takes the brunt of a lot of practical jokes within the squad.
He is of great character and on his way to becoming a future City legend ala his namesake , in my opinion.
Brilliant!

Love Bernardo, What a guy. Just watched the highlights back, and he genuinely seems more delighted when things go well for a teammate, than when he does something special himself.

The huge grin on Bernardo's face today after Mahrez scored his first goal was an absolute picture.

He’s very similar to Merlin who is usually the first to go and congratulate the scorer.

Like everyone I loved it yesterday.
But, has anyone noticed a change in goal celebrations this season? Last year just about all players gathered round the scorer. This season it is more fragmented.
You will have gathered that I am a worrier.
Looks like a great battle this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.