United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogflop vs Borinho

Will Paul play this weekend after challenging the manager publicly?

If he is frozen out his value will continue to fall and if he plays he’ll be playing for himself and might cause further drama in the media pre or post match.

It’s a lose-lose for the raggies.

Wonderful

Baconface got rid of Pogba because of his big time Charlie attitude and demanding 1st team football , so the Rags pay £120m bring him back and he is still the same tw*t , the Rags are the joke football club that just keeps on giving.

Baconface got rid of Pogba because of his big time Charlie attitude and demanding 1st team football , so the Rags pay £120m bring him back and he is still the same tw*t , the Rags are the joke football club that just keeps on giving.

Big big mistake signing him back after he left. Same with Sanchez. Scattergun approach is backfiring big time. Meanwhile 8 years later,
Phil Jones is still there!

Have a look on the Lawro's predictions bit of the BBC website for Karl Pilkington (glossing over the fact he's a dirty turncoat) comparing supporting united with his childhood pet tortoise-funny

This is just magnificent. All my fucking dreams come true. They've gone from all conquering, trophy winning arrogant cünts, to the fucking laughing stock of the Prem in 5 (?) years. Even better, they're playing turgid, shite, park the bus, visionless football. Meanwhile, back in Manchester is a team they fucking laughed at, ridiculed and belittled for decades, playing the best brand of football ever seen in England.

I'm so fucking happy those cünts Ferguson, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham......every single one of the cünts.....are here to witness it. All the fucking "Yoonited way", "35 years", ickle Citeh etc, etc, etc, bollocks coming back to bite them on the fucking arse.

"Never in my lifetime" - yeah, suck it up you fucking bitter old knocking on the door cünt.

This is just magnificent. All my fucking dreams come true. They've gone from all conquering, trophy winning arrogant cünts, to the fucking laughing stock of the Prem in 5 (?) years. Even better, they're playing turgid, shite, park the bus, visionless football. Meanwhile, back in Manchester is a team they fucking laughed at, ridiculed and belittled for decades, playing the best brand of football ever seen in England.

I'm so fucking happy those cünts Ferguson, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham......every single one of the cünts.....are here to witness it. All the fucking "Yoonited way", "35 years", ickle Citeh etc, etc, etc, bollocks coming back to bite them on the fucking arse.

"Never in my lifetime" - yeah, suck it up you fucking bitter old knocking on the door cünt.
Indeed and the best part is that their support can't handle the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as their arrogance and fuckoff enormous amount of self entitlement is all consuming.

How Ferguson must be regretting his 'Not in my Lifetime' comment as it has backfired spectacularly and the irony is magnificent.

Rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.