United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed and the best part is that their support can't handle the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as their arrogance and fuckoff enormous amount of self entitlement is all consuming.

How Ferguson must be regretting his 'Not in my Lifetime' comment as it has backfired spectacularly and the irony is magnificent.
One of my favourite bits of all this are the fans. Their fucking arrogance knew no bounds, and now they're tying themselves up in knots trying to defend their manager, or slagging him, or backing the players, or slagging them, or blaming Woodward and the owners, or backing Woodward and the owners, or blaming it all on the Alan Brazil.....they are fucking lost, they can't explain it, and the decades of fucking arrogance means they haven't got anyone in their corner with them - oh, for some reason Arsenal fans seem to be the only ones not delighting in this fall (,maybe because it's replicating their own).

giphy.gif

This is just magnificent. All my fucking dreams come true. They've gone from all conquering, trophy winning arrogant cünts, to the fucking laughing stock of the Prem in 5 (?) years. Even better, they're playing turgid, shite, park the bus, visionless football. Meanwhile, back in Manchester is a team they fucking laughed at, ridiculed and belittled for decades, playing the best brand of football ever seen in England.

I'm so fucking happy those cünts Ferguson, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham......every single one of the cünts.....are here to witness it. All the fucking "Yoonited way", "35 years", ickle Citeh etc, etc, etc, bollocks coming back to bite them on the fucking arse.

"Never in my lifetime" - yeah, suck it up you fucking bitter old knocking on the door cünt.
Come on malg say what you feel hahaha. Quality post

This is just magnificent. All my fucking dreams come true. They've gone from all conquering, trophy winning arrogant cünts, to the fucking laughing stock of the Prem in 5 (?) years. Even better, they're playing turgid, shite, park the bus, visionless football. Meanwhile, back in Manchester is a team they fucking laughed at, ridiculed and belittled for decades, playing the best brand of football ever seen in England.

I'm so fucking happy those cünts Ferguson, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham......every single one of the cünts.....are here to witness it. All the fucking "Yoonited way", "35 years", ickle Citeh etc, etc, etc, bollocks coming back to bite them on the fucking arse.

"Never in my lifetime" - yeah, suck it up you fucking bitter old knocking on the door cünt.

"You City lot just don't get it. What a proper club does is carefully select a manager and stand behind him."

You're another that needs to come out of their shell is bit..........;-)

So you’re rather indifferent to their demise then, malg?

;-)

Indeed and the best part is that their support can't handle the fact that they are becoming less and less relevant as their arrogance and fuckoff enormous amount of self entitlement is all consuming.

How Ferguson must be regretting his 'Not in my Lifetime' comment as it has backfired spectacularly and the irony is magnificent.

He’s too arrogant to acknowledge it backfired though, that’s the issue with these ****s, they say one thing one week then the total opposite the next without ever acknowledging they were wrong in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.