United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony, ex Utd player worried about ref standards. Refereeing standards never seemed to bother him when playing for Utd

Phil Neville: England boss worried by refereeing standards at Women's World Cup

No it isn't
Agree I’d want them to loose every time they play, we don’t need them or anyone else to do us a favour we’re good enough to win any competition or game on our own, any true blue would feel the same way in my opinion

Oh the irony, ex Utd player worried about ref standards. Refereeing standards never seemed to bother him when playing for Utd

Phil Neville: England boss worried by refereeing standards at Women's World Cup
I see your Phil Neville headline and raise you this corker from Trafford Paul.............

SSN - Pogba: I don't deserve Ballon d'Or

I promise you I haven't made this up :-)

Agree I’d want them to loose every time they play, we don’t need them or anyone else to do us a favour we’re good enough to win any competition or game on our own, any true blue would feel the same way in my opinion
Any “true blue” puts City’s results foremost.

Any “true blue” puts City’s results foremost.
I was quoting someone suggesting pep will do us a favour somewhere this season fuck his favours obviously we want city to win every game but on the same score want them twats to lose every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.