ignore thread button

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
hi mods ,what are the chances of putting an ignore button on threads , i have no interest in politics and whenever I used the unread post button I have to wade through shite about torys, labour,trumps,ect ect ect ,don't know how easy it would be,i like the unread post button it allows me to cover all the football threads without having to jump from one forum to another.
if there is another similar thread then apologies and please merge

hi mods ,what are the chances of putting an ignore button on threads , i have no interest in politics and whenever I used the unread post button I have to wade through shite about torys, labour,trumps,ect ect ect ,don't know how easy it would be,i like the unread post button it allows me to cover all the football threads without having to jump from one forum to another.
if there is another similar thread then apologies and please merge

I must say, Stephanie Yaxley Lennon etc doesn’t generally do much for me tbh.
The suggestion has merit imho

I must say, Stephanie Yaxley Lennon etc doesn’t generally do much for me tbh.
The suggestion has merit imho
as for the politics sub forum , wtf has it done to improve anything ?we seem to get more politics threads ,im not against any topic , if people want to chat about politics ect then great, im not anti any post but don't want them cluttering up my bluemoon errrm experience(facepalm)hahaha fucking experience :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.