ignore thread button

CdsQyDN.jpg

hi mods ,what are the chances of putting an ignore button on threads , i have no interest in politics and whenever I used the unread post button I have to wade through shite about torys, labour,trumps,ect ect ect ,don't know how easy it would be,i like the unread post button it allows me to cover all the football threads without having to jump from one forum to another.
if there is another similar thread then apologies and please merge
Tbf, mods are putting political threads in the sub forum so most are not cluttering up off topic like they were recently. I too am not interested in politics/politicians as they are all corrupt and piss in the same pot, just from a different angle. I rarely go into the sub forum, you don't need to either mate.

Tbf, mods are putting political threads in the sub forum so most are not cluttering up off topic like they were recently. I too am not interested in politics/politicians as they are all corrupt and piss in the same pot, just from a different angle. I rarely go into the sub forum, you don't need to either mate.
I never go into anything political u only use the unread post button to refresh the topics

I always ignore fred.
He is a scrounging scouse **** in the pub, and he stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.