Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Didn't like that. The most nervous I've been for a while.

Mendy and Walker were off tonight. Mendy's head was all over the place, and Walker was trying too hard.
That said, we didn't offer them too much, and barring the final touch we were awesome going forward. We had them chasing shadows at times.

I definitely think the pitch put doubt in Mendy's mind, and it did cause us a few issues with passes falling short.

Still, great result and back to the top of the league. Chalk it off and move on.

The pitch defined the match and we couldn’t get any real momentum because of the bobbles. That’s a great win in those circumstances. Mahrez looks the real deal to me. Lots in his locker: he runs at people, goes both ways, hits the ball hard and floats dangerous crosses after cutting in. Also works hard. Great signing.

The biggest difference this season is we've not had a game yet where even even deserved to drop points at all. Even when we aren't at our dazzling best we're still the better team, still making the better chances, still controlling the middle of the pitch, still not giving away many chances or even goals this year. We're the best team in the League and they know it.

The pitch defined the match and we couldn’t get any real momentum because of the bobbles. That’s a great win in those circumstances. Mahrez looks the real deal to me. Lots in his locker: he runs at people, goes both ways, hits the ball hard and floats dangerous crosses after cutting in. Also works hard. Great signing.
In the circumstances, a really big performance, I was surprised he started.

Rrally worried about Mendy, he isn't good enough imo. Walker had his worst game for us tonight as well.

Stones, Laporte and Silva excellent.

Mahrez getting better each game

Brilliant 3 points in the end but we rode our luck and need to start putting the easy chances away.

Yeah those two were poor but we ended up with a clean sheet somehow and 3 points plus spurs also rode there luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.