David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran the game again until he was pushed forward later on. Shoukd have scored though, I think he coukd have got his left foot on that rather than passing t9 sterling.

He was the best player on the pitch, but I'd be fine with him never taking another freekick for the club.

I don’t think he’s bad at taking free-kicks. The one he took against Spurs was always going to be tough as it was very close to the penalty box.

Aside from squandering a golden opportunity in the second half, he was predictably brilliant once again.

Somehow he seems to have gone up a level since deciding to shave his head.

Perhaps I’m biased but I now consider him to be one of the PL’s best ever players.

This guy is such is such a superb player it ridiculous. I watch him at times and I'm simply amazed at just how good he is on the ball, knows when to hold, when to pass, what pace, etc. He is try a legend.

He actually went up another level this season if that is possible, maybe with KDB out it helps his game. When pep said he was gonna play less this season I thought he would start to take a backseat however the opposite happened. Full credit to him. A gem of a player.

Would cost at least 4 times what we paid for him in this day

This guy is such is such a superb player it ridiculous. I watch him at times and I'm simply amazed at just how good he is on the ball, knows when to hold, when to pass, what pace, etc. He is try a legend.

Yesterday Pogba did what Silva does 20 times a game. He got his body between the defender and the ball and gained a yard of space with his turn, chipping a ball in for Rashford to eventually bundle over the line. This was described as why he’s worth £90m or words to that effect.
Silva does this 10/15 times again.

Silva really is so special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.