Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Pole,
While I admire your demonstration of local rivalry being a prime concern of football supporters, I feel I should remind you that however much humour Gerrard brings as manager of Rangers it will never match the sheer delight he brought to City fans when he slipped in 2014.

I'm with MP. Stevie Starfish is a living 'n breathing banana-skin. I'm sending him via DHL a crate of bananas each week, so that at least a couple can get under one or both of his size twelves. The more he slips the more we can have a wee chuckle
I hear you too and understand your dislike of them both. I like Rogers, he’s a Celtic fan and has done well for us. In Europe we have been found out becayse we haven’t brought in any additional players this year, nit his fault. We also can’t compete, there are shit players in England going for £15-20m, so we need to look elsewhere.

I hope we strengthen in January for next years CL qualification. I think it will come too late for this year’s EL, as we need to beat Liepzig, which I think we will, but Salzburg look too good for us.

I live in hope though.

Yer need to live with an appropriate measure of despair, MP, it's the fuckin' hope that does yer!

I wish we would just sing Celtic songs. Most people don’t join in. That’s just a fact, still wish we could move on though. Not for me.
It could be worse. You could sing songs reminding everybody who knocked you out of the Champions League last season. Or sing songs about a former player who was rarely sung about when he played for us.

The ones who sing most are the Green Brigade. There is a large Irish descent in Scotland who obviously see Britain holding onto any part of Ireland as not right.

I don’t agree with using the club as a political vehicle for anything. Be political all you want but do it in your own time.

There are Republican marches in Glasgow where about 200 turn up. The GB number a couple of thousand, yet, for all their professed support don’t go on these marches. That fucks me off. If you believe so much in something but don’t turn out to march, preferring to sing at games, I’m sorry but zero respect.

The west if scotland became diseased with all this shit on both sides with the Troubles. I want to see peace in NI and keeping open old wounds don’t help that.

I wish we would just sing Celtic songs. Most people don’t join in. That’s just a fact, still wish we could move on though. Not for me.

Thanks, mate

It could be worse. You could sing songs reminding everybody who knocked you out of the Champions League last season. Or sing songs about a former player who was rarely sung about when he played for us.

I hate Fox Hunting, so I’m working on a song about that. Political maybe, but long overdue.

To the tune of The wheels on the bus go round and round

I hope your horse throws you, you evil ****, You evil ****, evil ****,
I hope your horse throws you
You evil **** and you die

Smash your head off a Fucking wall
Fucking wall, nice and tall
Smash your head of a Fucking wall
And you die.

I’d stick that horn right through your head
Through your head, until your dead
All day long.

Listen out for it.

I'm with MP. Stevie Starfish is a living 'n breathing banana-skin. I'm sending him via DHL a crate of bananas each week, so that at least a couple can get under one or both of his size twelves. The more he slips the more we can have a wee chuckle

Yer need to live with an appropriate measure of despair, MP, it's the fuckin' hope that does yer!

You got that right. I have many, many mental scars caused by the hope ****. :)

I hate Fox Hunting, so I’m working on a song about that. Political maybe, but long overdue.

To the tune of The wheels on the bus go round and round

I hope your horse throws you, you evil ****, You evil ****, evil ****,
I hope your horse throws you
You evil **** and you die

Smash your head off a Fucking wall
Fucking wall, nice and tall
Smash your head of a Fucking wall
And you die.

Through your head, until your dead
All day long.

Listen out for it.

Ffs.
Suggest you carry on singing about the IRA.

Nobody gives a fuck about Celtic. Rotten club with a rotten fan base. Bore off, City fans ain't arsed.

I’ve been called many things, boring has now been added to the list. I think you can hit ignore. Although I would rather you just called me a ****. That at least is true. Boring? That cut me to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.