Austerity My A***

Canr resist a dig at the Royals haha.........theyre such a disaster of a family. Diana ruined her life when she married into it.
I mean how can she (Megs) be Duchess Of Sussex when she's not even a British citizen ?
Who cares. She's the fittest royal we've ever had.
Btw the kids mine.

The only head of state who brings in vastly more to the country than she costs and they still whine. A head of state vastly cheaper than in any comparable country and they still whine. They want a Republic and what really pisses them off is that the horrible, nasty, thick, ignorant people have the unmitigated cheek to disagree with them.

Boring.

Well you cant blame Meghan, she only wore 41 designer label outfits on here recent tour of Oz. So proof that she's cutting back.

She's been through an incredible 41 outfit changes since touching down in Sydney on 15th October, so it's no wonder the final tally for the Duchess of Sussex's royal tour wardrobe is rather eye-watering.

"In the past 16 days, Meghan has worn clothing to the value of almost £118,000, including designer labels such as Givenchy, Jason Wu and Brandon Maxwell.

It's a particularly eye-watering total given that the Duchess of Cambridge wore new clothing valued at £117,000 throughout the course of 2017.

In fact, the only remotely thrifty piece Meghan sported during the tour was a £35 ASOS maternity dress - teamed with a £432 coat and £1,700 earrings."
Imagine being one of the most photographed people on the planet and getting free clothes to advertise around the world, I hope she gets paid for it too.

Canr resist a dig at the Royals haha.........theyre such a disaster of a family. Diana ruined her life when she married into it.
I mean how can she (Megs) be Duchess Of Sussex when she's not even a British citizen ?
She’s more British than most of the royals when you look back at history, I love the Queen and I like Harry, not overly fussed about the rest but overall the royal family are great for this country ...

Well you cant blame Meghan, she only wore 41 designer label outfits on here recent tour of Oz. So proof that she's cutting back.

She's been through an incredible 41 outfit changes since touching down in Sydney on 15th October, so it's no wonder the final tally for the Duchess of Sussex's royal tour wardrobe is rather eye-watering.

"In the past 16 days, Meghan has worn clothing to the value of almost £118,000, including designer labels such as Givenchy, Jason Wu and Brandon Maxwell.

It's a particularly eye-watering total given that the Duchess of Cambridge wore new clothing valued at £117,000 throughout the course of 2017.

In fact, the only remotely thrifty piece Meghan sported during the tour was a £35 ASOS maternity dress - teamed with a £432 coat and £1,700 earrings."
Hmmm.....How do we know if she didn’t get all this gear for free....if I was a designer, fashion house, high end jewellery maker etc etc, the one person I would be happy to give my wares to free would be someone on on TV and photographed as many times as Meghan and Kate.....

The Queen is getting a pay rise - This year she'll get £82.4 million
Here we go again,it's all mixed in with helping to maintain the buildings and paying staff and some security etc
70p a year each
With that one is 'orff
Yeah I forgot we have to maintain about 10 houses for her and her clan even though most arnt lived in most of the year .Never mind while they all on the gravy train, charities and the public have funded 260 beds to help stop the homeless dying on the streets of Greater Manchester this Winter

Last edited:
No problem with the Royal Family,I think they offer the country far more than they take.William and,even more so,Harry are top lads.
We have not got a clue what half of them are called or what the fu*k they do .Most sponge of the state so would love to see the bedroom tax and Universal credit applied to the lazy bunch of lay a bouts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.