Austerity My A***

Usual load of cods when the royals money is mentioned. How many times have we to tell people why they are supported in the way they are? They are none so blind as those that will not see.

Her bump wouldnt let her wear her old clothes surely ?
She has only been showing for a few days,maternity clothes will be new but she might well be buying them herself,her and harry are modern young royals doing things differently,but if you want to rant....

I applied to get onto the Civil List. Haven’t heard back, but I’m not throwing the towel in just yet. I look fucking smashing in a uniform and would be much better value than half the Cunts on it.

I also know which is the salad fork and what glass is for water. Prince Magicpole. That works for me.

Usual load of cods when the royals money is mentioned. How many times have we to tell people why they are supported in the way they are? They are none so blind as those that will not see.

Apart from actual blind people. I think they edge it.

She has only been showing for a few days,maternity clothes will be new but she might well be buying them herself,her and harry are modern young royals doing things differently,but if you want to rant....
Canr resist a dig at the Royals haha.........theyre such a disaster of a family. Diana ruined her life when she married into it.
I mean how can she (Megs) be Duchess Of Sussex when she's not even a British citizen ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.