World Vegan Day

Join my new fangled diet club. We're called Earthatarians and we realise that plants have feelings too, so we eat dirt.

In all seriousness though, vegans are bellends. Fuck 'em.

I’m vegan
Don’t see why it irritates other people so much
I never lecture anyone on what they choose to eat,I do all the cooking in my house so cook plenty of meat for my youngest lad who wouldn’t consider any meal without meat involved in it
Wife is vegan as well and daughter is veggie

You wouldnt irritate anyone with that approach. The ones who do are those who insist on a vegan meal for them, and then only will cook a vegan meal for someone else, while proclaiming meat is murder.

As always, no one should object to an individual choice. Moralising is what infuriates.

I’m vegan
Don’t see why it irritates other people so much
I never lecture anyone on what they choose to eat,I do all the cooking in my house so cook plenty of meat for my youngest lad who wouldn’t consider any meal without meat involved in it
Wife is vegan as well and daughter is veggie
It makes no sense for people to get annoyed by it,it's a good thing to have one cause in your life,it's good for the soul,i have been veggie (no meat,fish or animal products)since mid eighties,i tried vegan but it's not for me

You wouldnt irritate anyone with that approach. The ones who do are those who insist on a vegan meal for them, and then only will cook a vegan meal for someone else, while proclaiming meat is murder.

As always, no one should object to an individual choice. Moralising is what infuriates.

You mean like 90% of the twattish posts on here?

I’m a carnivore but don’t give a toss what anyone else eats or wears.

Should they not ask for a vegan meal given they are vegan?
Why should they handle/cook meat? i won't
Killing anything is murder is it not?

Should they not ask for a vegan meal given they are vegan?
Why should they handle/cook meat? i won't
Killing anything is murder is it not?

It's forcing your morals on someone else. Not only are you eating vegan food, but you're insisting they do too.

Not, killing anything is not murder.

It's forcing your morals on someone else. Not only are you eating vegan food, but you're insisting they do too.

Not, killing anything is not murder.
You just don't understand it do you and yes killing animals in cold blood is murder,what would you call it? you probably will have to eat a vegan meal once in your lifetime,it won't kill you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.