Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

2uggx2w.jpg
Hughes in Post-Match Interview: “As I said before the match, we had a plan to play City. And want to commend our management and logistics team for executing it to perfection, as you can see, we got to the ground on time, finished the match, and are on our way back to Southampton with the minimum of fuss or delay. Well done, lads!”

Can't believe we've just won 6 - 1 and played some beautiful football and the last 2 pages are about finding any negative possible.
Only thing left to discuss! ;-)

My plaudits of how good El Mago, Raheem, and John were are getting a bit boring.

Can't believe we've just won 6 - 1 and played some beautiful football and the last 2 pages are about finding any negative possible.
I don’t know where you are seeing that. Both blueinsa and myself both said today was a top performance, but both pointedout, honestly nand truthfully, that Mendy is a concern. He was the only (minor) downside on an otherwise great performance. Read what Pep said about our defending. I don’t think he was too happy.

Hughes in Post-Match Interview: “As I said before the match, we had a plan to play City. And want to commend our management and logistics team for executing it to perfection, as you can see, we got to the ground on time, finished the match, and are on our way back to Southampton with the minimum of fuss or delay. Well done, lads!”

Obviously the plan wasn’t dynamic enough, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.