Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I am getting less and less concerned about this, if there was anything of any real substance that they could hang on us it would be all over the UK press and Sky's yellow banner.

Trust the guys at the club, they know their onions and won't have done anything that puts the last 10 years fine work at risk.

To be honest i am more concerned that that twat Taylor is going to be reffing the derby at weekend.

You know who we have running us, right?
All this is hot air, based on supposed findings some cock and bull media outlet has put out thinking they’re smart arses.
I trust our owner and people who work for him have everything ready to make these people look utterly stupid.
Normally i'd agree with you 100% but the intensity of all this stuff just feels different.
The cartel clubs were never going to just go away and this has their fingerprints all over it.
Will there ever come a time where the adverse publicity for our owners outweighs the good publicity they receive for the Manchester City 'project'?
I'm not flapping, this just leaves me a little uneasy

So – reading between the lines, what's being said is that our owners are financially propping up sponsorship deals?
That said, the fact that the clubs owners are in effect paying themselves sponsorship is the "cheat" and is wrong... so can somebody then explain how this is not cheating...

xrEcH2E.jpg

Normally i'd agree with you 100% but the intensity of all this stuff just feels different.
The cartel clubs were never going to just go away and this has their fingerprints all over it.
Will there ever come a time where the adverse publicity for our owners outweighs the good publicity they receive for the Manchester City 'project'?
I'm not flapping, this just leaves me a little uneasy
It’s not intensity, it’s people naturally latching onto a supposed big story. It’ll be something else next week.

No Bild is. Spiegel is actually Bayerns enemy. They revealed the president tax fraud. One of the few newspaper who are trustworthy and not biased
The source of the leaks doesn't rule Bayern out of this, Speigel have been fed this information at the end of the day. I think it's more telling that Rummenigge(all about Bayern) and Javier Tebas(La Liga... all about Real Madrid)... who were very vocal about this subject in the past are being very careful so far to keep their names out of this.

Clubs and rivals should be careful what they now wish for.

The only issue seems to be we have more money than anyone else, barring Paris, so that's just not fair.

It's a bit like the guy who earns £50k a week complaining the guy next door earns £100k a week.

UEFA won't want anything to do with this. Our owners' wealth is unimaginable and has been measured, in comparison to many of the fees clubs have paid out for players.

If we have to take down FFP to maintain the success and viability of the club, then that's what Abu Dhabi will do, as I suspect these very private people are seriously pissed at the lengths plenty are going to in a bid to damage one of their investments.

Then it becomes a dick measuring contest and we will be slapping it down across the entire footballing continent, with only PSG to rival it.

I've had to laugh down the years when they say we were buying success, yet we bought players nobody really cared much for, Sane, Jesus, Silva, Ederson, Toure - all that came with public caveats and negatives.

If we really wanted to buy success and the gloves were off, Messi and Ronaldo would easily have been made our frontline for the past decade.

Think it’s ladyman bringing this up now with pep Pep shouldn’t of got involved with this k@unt! Trying to put it out there that if we did this it put a dampener on our wins trophies! Thing with city it they will ban no one they wil keep on coming getting five star treatment and being k@unts.

It’s not intensity, it’s people naturally latching onto a supposed big story. It’ll be something else next week.
It'll be nothing next week as derby day will be over. Ex man utd Fletcher on MNF giving a call to arms, how do you stop man city, sky sports app already running the how to stop man city narrative, then this load of shite from these German ****s, of all the weeks for it to break it had to be this.
You can't tell me this wasn't planned for derby day week, it wasn't just put together on a whim, they knew that it was this week and bless em they are really trying to distract us from preparations for the derby.
Pathetic attempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.