Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

This(the leaks themselves) has to have something to do with Bayern Munich(not just them but those in La Liga FA who are in Real Madrids pockets) they have been taking pops at City for the last few years. They are showing their true colours here, they are just like the rags but sanctimonious with it. No doubt they will have made sure their house is clean before coming after City like this, yes they were mentioned in the leaks but not like this. Interesting that they themselves have QATAR Airways among their platinum sponsors. Is this why PSG are not the main target of these leaks? QATAR a lesser of two evils when it suits them?

They(PSG) have been far more "flagrant" and "French" in regards to FFP, is this admittance that the cartel clubs see City as successful and PSG not so much of a threat to them? Or are PSG inconvenient to the cartel because they would have been invited as the French champions but they annoyingly keep making us look much better in comparison?

Names that have cropped up by mouthing off about City in particular over the last 2 years:
Rummenigge, Uli Hoeness, Javier Tebas, David Gill(not said much but he's not that daft).

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see if the Press Officer in Pep's pre-match conference bats any of this away if asked (which it no doubt will be)

So it’s a German Rag **** sticking his boot in.

Typical that the utter fucking scum in the sports press over here run with it.
Bunch of utter ****s and it’s all because we spoilt their tea party, I couldn’t hate people more than I hate the established entitled ****s of football.

La Liga spokes person out now asking for a new investigation, this is not good for the clubs reputation.
You know who we have running us, right?
All this is hot air, based on supposed findings some cock and bull media outlet has put out thinking they’re smart arses.
I trust our owner and people who work for him have everything ready to make these people look utterly stupid.

La Liga spokes person out now asking for a new investigation, this is not good for the clubs reputation.

Reputation is being battered but who really cares in the football world or if any of this is true the sponsorship world.

I do not imagine any players refusing to join us based on any of this, nor do I expect any sponsors to back off.

So we have to ride it out. If it comes to a court case then the facts or the spin on the facts will come out.

I will get worried if Khaldoon tells me to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.