Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

If that’s the case there’s a different interpretation, one is sensationalist whilst the other matter of fact.

reuters are definitely listed, but it doesn't mean they have the same outlook/intentions - as you say.
MediaPart are also listed, and presumably because they're French, their focus is on French stuff.

If Der Spiegel isn't friends with Bayern (as has been said here), it's not clear what their motivation is.

That is quite bizzarely inconsequential in its content:
Some Arab countries have poor human rights; some companies have bad records. City looked into the details before choosing whether to work with them or not. Message ends.

Tomorrow's looks like a would-be forensic investigaiton that City seek to reduce tax payments and (allegedly) hide losses. That will be a shock to big companies everywhere.

Well if opposition fans want to beat us with a stick over that, then they better hold fire because didn't Der Spiegel claim that they were going to do an expose on "various" PL clubs who use tax avoidance schemes? And let's face it, as unpalatable as tax avoidance might be, it's not as bad as tax evasion - something their beloved Hoeness was convicted of and served prison time for!

http://www.spiegel.de/international...ter-3-recruiting-pep-guardiola-a-1236621.html

Part 3 English ver now

Manchester City ExposedChapter 3: Recruiting Pep Guardiola
The powerful men behind Manchester City don't just show up in the stadium, they also make appearances on the global political stage. Control is their top priority. They managed to lure star trainer Pep Guardiola away from FC Bayern almost a year before he took over Man City. By DER SPIEGEL Staff

I'm a little worried about this...

Unusual for them, but Sky Sports have been very very quiet on this whole story. Looked on their website and nothing to be seen of this, just a few articles on the derby and aguero. You compare to say the BBC and they have been very prominent in reporting it. Not sure if this is them distancing themselves from it, but so far anything City related i've seen on SSN is football related to the derby. Even a piece on at the moment about a WW2 vet who will be at the game on Sunday and supports city.

Weird, isn't it?

Also, I don't recall anyone complaining here about the Sun or Mirror's reporting it.

Part 4 isn't something that was pointed by Swiss Ramble that we had shown income from selling intellectual property to CFG group??
Nothing there to see I guess.
Do they also look into Rags being part of Subsidiaries with parent company registered at Cayman Islands??
Or maybe when they do its tax planning and when we do is fraud and illegal?

http://www.spiegel.de/international...ter-3-recruiting-pep-guardiola-a-1236621.html

Part 3 English ver now

The powerful men behind Manchester City don't just show up in the stadium, they also make appearances on the global political stage. Control is their top priority. They managed to lure star trainer Pep Guardiola away from FC Bayern almost a year before he took over Man City. By DER SPIEGEL Staff

Why?

There's nothing new in here, except that Vicky Kloss and PR people really didn't want us to sign a sponsor.

Weird, isn't it?

Also, I don't recall anyone complaining here about the Sun or Mirror's reporting it.
Could city in the background be briefing certain outlets to keep quiet? Not sure if there are legal threats or commercial reasons, but it is strange as normally they would be all over this.

Part 3 English ver now

Didn't that Fraud Tancredi Palmeri literally report somewhere on June / July that Pep has agreed to Join ManCity??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.