Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

He already has. He was asked last night and said he had his concerns years ago but kept his thoughts to himself.

Just like he did when manager of Real Madrid who broke UEFA rules around signing young players that eventually led to a transfer ban.
Quelle surprise.

They've gone after Mbappé now, basically calling him a money grabbing bastard for getting a good contract at PSG.

Not exactly going to blow football open that story.

Fucking lol.

I hope I'm not involved in a meteor strike tomorrow also.
In a way it’s good for the club to have complete clarity regarding which journalists have an axe to grind and which are honest balanced reporters. When this all blows over they will be standing out in the cold on Ashton new road just like Dan Roan

Just from his opening salvo he makes an astonishingly short-sighted and debilitating rod for his own back: "the entire point of competitive sport is that codes of conduct are agreed in advance."
Coupled with the initial less than flattering and yet interestingly exclusively blue-orientated metaphor, I don't need to read any more to know that the rest is probably congruent with the sneer with which he chooses to represent himself in his little picture.

They're not all falling in line you know. Gabrielle Marcotti, Martin Samuel. I've seen quite a few comments from several journalists on Twitter expressing doubt over FFP and pointing out that City were targeted by FFP and this should be seen in that context. Stuff we have been saying.

Marcotti
Samuel
Paul Hayward (Telegraph)

Anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.