Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

I've said this to people before. Given the last 30 years dominance by a few clubs, no ref follows any of them!

Rugby league referees are criticised by fans all the time, but mostly for being weak and indecisive!
Anyone remember old Eric Clay from way back when? Never ref'd a match in Lancashire without showing his Yorkshire bias.

As we know I am not really an agenda enthusiast in relation to refs, but if anyone challenged my view it would probably be this guy. Based on his competency alone he should be no where near reffing this game and its a nonsensical decision to appoint him.

Heard a rumor Howard Webb is the special guest 4th official with Peter Walton available if required.
And the ref who fucked off to norway two weeks into the season is baaach to monitor VAR( unofficially) behind the scenes at Etihad on sunday.

I know it’s an age old point of view, but if I was Taykor I’d go to the press and tell them all about it, expose the lot and make fortunes. Far more than the gig actually pays.
Pidge.you dont run to the press about gangster betting syndicates. ..are you that naive? Or just on a wind up and ive fell for it...?(again!)

Interestingly shit decision.

Let’s talk conspiracy, many people think we will lose. I, however, expect the opposite, I would expect him to be obviously bent in our favor, and give us a slew of crazy decision that benifit us.
City hatred is at a crescendo right now, what with the leaks and all, and what better way to turn more people against us than cheating United out of a victory?
Should be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.