Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Sterling's words. Apologies if already posted.

Scoring: "With time and watching myself over on clips, I started to realise what I was doing in front of goal. I stopped rushing, took my time and started being more ruthless and not thinking about it too much and do what you do every day on the training pitch."

Team-mates: "It's a club where you are expected to challenge on all fronts, you know you are expected to win stuff. You enjoy that but at the same time it is a bit of pressure. Players like David [Silva] and Sergio [Aguero] have done it year in year out, not just for their club but for their countries."

Life at City: "It's massive, that's one of the reasons I came here - seeing the vision. Playing against City in the past the way they moved the ball then was scary. The vision the club gave me sold me straight away. How we've developed with Pep with and without the ball, it's always nice for attacking players to have as much possession as possible, It's been a real joy."

The future: "There's definitely a lot more (to come), there's stuff I'm still working on, there's never a time where I feel this is where it stops, I always want to get better and get my numbers up, score more goals and get more assists. If I'm producing and other players are producing that will only help the team."

Sounds good, particularly the very last line.

Great news. Come on Raheem score a hat trick on Sunday to round off another excellent week for the best current English player in the League.

All the Sterling haters should pop their heads in an oven and bake on 200° for half hour, the utter utter hating ****s.

You did the right thing Raheem. Now move up that extra notch and become world class week in week out that most thought you would/will become.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.