United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not in this town.
I know, I know.

Deep down, many of them know they could be facing a long, long time in the wilderness unless their management and ownership changes. Peg was their saviour, there's no-one else left, and they face a grueling quest in the slim hope of finding someone willing to put their career on the line.

Lol.

Mourinho claiming City had 2 friendly games before the derby may well come back to haunt him next time they face Southampton.

They need 2 new centre backs a right back because seems the young right back they bought has Mourinho doesn’t rate and another top striker that will cost them at least 300m can they afford that plus wages I’d say no unless they sell

Rags clutching at straws especially the overhyped shite re DeGea. Might be a better stop stopper than Ed but nowhere near him in relation to playing out from the back. De Gea would never ever get in a Pep side.

They need 2 new centre backs a right back because seems the young right back they bought has Mourinho doesn’t rate and another top striker that will cost them at least 300m can they afford that plus wages I’d say no unless they sell

They need -

A Director of Football
A new manager
Defensive midfielder
#10/creative midfielder
Right winger.
World class striker
2 CB's
Left Back
Right Back

From their current XI, De Gea, Pogba and Martial under a better manager are good enough.

Shaw is bang average, could be kept as a 2nd choice.
Smalling and Jones are a joke, get rid.
Valencia & Young are OK in Mouirnho's 4-6-0 formation but as soon as you want to attack they're out of their depth. And old.
Matic is way past it.
Herrera was never good enough.
Fellaini worth keeping for a plan B.
I'd keep Mata as a back up.
Rashford has stalled but there's still a good player there.
Sanchez will never live up to the money they're paying him.
Lukaku is not cut out for the top level.

Own fucking fault for inflating the transfer market along with Scousers, PSG, RM and Barca.

It was. He said our organisation and the quality of our work was untouchable, it's a compliment to us that also suggests theirs (presumably only the stuff Mourinho isn't responsible for) isn't.

I knew he'd never go too deep on spending because he knows he can't. His Chelsea squad in 04/05 cost almost 2.5x more than Arsenal's which finished runners up. In comparison our squad cost 8% more than his.
He's also officially a tax-dodging criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.