Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not often you hear gobby ratboy lost for words but Souness briefly shut the **** up.

Simple yes/no question too and RatBoy was flumoxed.
In case you are reading this Gary, the correct answer was No.

I think you'll find Neville is often lost for words when the obvious thing is to criticise Mourinho.

He's in bed with Mendes & Peter Lim on hotel football, Salford FC, the skyscraper off deansgate, god knows what else & doesn't want to upset Mendes.

On the other hand, he's always winding up to take a swing at Ed Woodward, almost like he wants his job...

I think you'll find Neville is often lost for words when the obvious thing is to criticise Mourinho.

He's in bed with Mendes & Peter Lim on hotel football, Salford FC, the skyscraper off deansgate, god knows what else & doesn't want to upset Mendes.

On the other hand, he's always winding up to take a swing at Ed Woodward, almost like he wants his job...
There is no almost. He is outright skimming for the job. :(

There is no almost. He is outright skimming for the job. :(
Turn that frown upside down, as that would be going from incompetent to inept.

But, back to Dinho: he is a pillar of consistency that we have seldom seen in the Premier League.

Replacing him in that regard, despite what some may think about whether a like-for-like is actually needed, will be a big task.

To his credit, Fernandinho of two years ago probably would have lost his head and got sent off. He's wiser, to say the least.

The guy is fucking inhuman.

If you look how exposed he has been, on so many occasions, since he signed for City, it's unique.

Nobody else anywhere has done the same.
And someone somewhere called him below par last night....

To his credit, Fernandinho of two years ago probably would have lost his head and got sent off. He's wiser, to say the least.
I said at half time I'd take him off before he gets sent off, more because I thought the referee was just looking for an excuse, so very much "to his credit", after the booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.