Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can put in is his contract that if he doesn’t start/play so many games over his contract that the contract can be ripped up. There is always ways to keep young players with great potential.

To do that you should give them a real chance

It's so straight forward for another club to guarantee playing time without actually having to deliver on that verbal agreement
I've always wondered if Dortmund had to make that promise (in writing) to Sancho given that seemed to have been the sticking point with us.

It's so straight forward for another club to guarantee playing time without actually having to deliver on that verbal agreement
No club is guaranteeing an 18 year old playing time. I would assume that he can see here who he has to get past, and there's too much talent.
If he sees out his current contract with us and moves on, won't he get the big fat signing on fee which will financially secure his family for life? We would get compensation, but I think thst would be the thing for him. Great player though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.