Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No club is guaranteeing an 18 year old playing time. I would assume that he can see here who he has to get past, and there's too much talent.
If he sees out his current contract with us and moves on, won't he get the big fat signing on fee which will financially secure his family for life? We would get compensation, but I think thst would be the thing for him. Great player though

I think teams are guaranteeing playing time to teenagers

I've always wondered if Dortmund had to make that promise (in writing) to Sancho given that seemed to have been the sticking point with us.

They gave him Dembele's number 7 which may have helped illustrate their belief in his ability

Why is Real so successful at getting their loaned-out players to clubs that actually give them playing time? While so many of our loans seem to work out so badly, even at a CFG club like Girona? Really does my head in, going out on loan really seems more like a death sentence for a player's career at City

When you look at the bench Real have today, you actually start to see some sense if he'd choose them instead of us.
Jeeze, yeah. Was watching that game thinking the same thing myself. The issue is that they might be so bad they'll go out this summer and spend a few hundred million dollars on attackers.

EXCLUSIVE from @ 10JoseAlvarez! REAL MADRID AGREEMENT - Brahim Díaz. The details of the football player with @plazacasals in #ElChiringuitoDeMega! https://t.co/n4gswqIzew

deal done

We have known he'd be gone for a while now... doesn't really matter where he goes from our perspective. I don't think he was ever a winger in our system and was suited as an attacking midfielder, and we seemed stacked in this department.

Hopefully we give Matondo the chance to be our 4th choice winger.

Wish him all the best.

He has given it his best shot here but unfortunately,due to us being fucking awesome,he can't achieve the playing time he desires or he is starting to deserve.

I'll be watching him grow and develop into a wonderful player with great interest and fond memories of a fantastic youth talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.