Houssem Aouar

FantasyIreland

Starting this thread as although no official links,it's clear Pep is intrigued/interested and,as a result,his name is being mentioned across several other threads.
-----------------------------------------

Pep: "Houssem Aouar is a very good player, he is incredible. We talk a lot about Ndombele, but Aouar is also excellent. He's always very calm with the ball at his feet, with an excellent technical quality."

Starting this thread as although no official links,it's clear Pep is intrigued/interested and,as a result,his name is being mentioned across several other threads.
-----------------------------------------

Pep: "Houssem Aouar is a very good player, he is incredible. We talk a lot about Ndombele, but Aouar is also excellent. He's always very calm with the ball at his feet, with an excellent technical quality."

He was excellent last night, but we`re stacked in his position with KDB, Merlin, Bernardo, Gundogan and Foden

He’s someone that one of our rivals will snap up in the summer and do very well with. We don’t have space for him, so he’ll be someone we have to step away from and watch go to another team.

Yep,i agree,Ndombele or FDJ would make better fits for us.

It just appears Pep has a hard on for the kid.
I don't disagree with you about us needing a CDM more than a player of his style however Ndombele isn't a CDM and Aouar very regularly has better defensive contributions than him. Just last night Aouar won 5 tackles to Ndombele's 2 and was overall a bigger defensive presence.

I don't disagree with you about us needing a CDM more than a player of his style however Ndombele isn't a CDM and Aouar very regularly has better defensive contributions than him. Just last night Aouar won 5 tackles to Ndombele's 2 and was overall a bigger defensive presence.
I bow to your superior knowledge,as i have only seen fleeting glimpses prior to last night,where Ndombele impressed me greatly.I take it you have watched both players on numerous occasion?

I was about to suggest from yesterday's showing alone Aouor seemed the more defensive of the 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.