Houssem Aouar

Starting this thread as although no official links,it's clear Pep is intrigued/interested and,as a result,his name is being mentioned across several other threads.
-----------------------------------------

Pep: "Houssem Aouar is a very good player, he is incredible. We talk a lot about Ndombele, but Aouar is also excellent. He's always very calm with the ball at his feet, with an excellent technical quality."

Pep regularly talks up opposition players and he is improving fast , but the interesting thing for me is `We talk a lot about Ndombele`

And it tells you something, Pep likes to sign players his teams have played against - best barometer to see what they can offer in his eyes

Remember that idea that city tricked united into buying Fred and Sanchez? Maybe we are seeing something similar here..
Does this mean you don't rate Aouar. I've spelled his simols name incorrectly about 4 different times. So that's s bot of a problem for me :)

We could always sell David Silva to free up a space and part fund his purchase.....

Just kidding

You make an interesting point, kidding or not! It is very hard to add players to this squad because of foreign player quoatas . Now we can safely assume Zinchenko will be released in January/Summer. This will free up a spot for nDombele/FDJ. But if a new talent emerges over the next few seasons that we really want then players will have to be sold or dropped from the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.