2018 Ballon d’Or

They weren’t mean to be, but when was the last time something like this wasn’t made redundant by a leak a few hours (or even days) in advance?

It is nearly impossible to keep information secret these days, much less out of the hands of millions of people within minutes.
You’re right but you would think FIFA would be be able to keep the results under wraps for a few hours. They manage to to do it for the Oscars, how difficult can it be ? Its obviously been leaked by someone with high level connections in FIFA. It shouldn’t be too hard to root out who it is.

You’re right but you would think FIFA would be be able to keep the results under wraps for a few hours. They manage to to do it for the Oscars, how difficult can it be ? Its obviously been leaked by someone with high level connections in FIFA. It shouldn’t be too hard to root out who it is.
I think you should offer your services to FIFA. Zurich is a nice place to live, especially right now, I just visited their offices in September, and know they have plenty of desk space. ;-)

Modric is hilarious tbh, just Florentino Perez showing that he owns this farce.

I said there'll never be 4 :-)

Not a chance. Leroy has the potential to be one of the best footballers ever IMHO, but Messi isn't just a footballer. He's a god amongst men.
I am afraid to look in your special drawer to see what materials you keep handy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.