FA Cup 3rd Rd Draw - Rotherham (H), 2pm Sunday 6th Jan 2019

May 4th 1966 at Millmoor. Was there when a single Colin Bell goal against Rotherham that night clinched promotion. Was the first thing that came into my mind when the draw was made.
Stan Horne turned out for us that night..

TV Picks?

When do they announce that? And is it three for BT and three for BBC (like last year 3rd round)?

Surely we’ll make the cut ... can’t see six other ties than PL champions vs a lower league team with chance of an upset a couple of days after the Liverpool clash ...

1- Wolves v Liverpool
2 - Scum v Reading (actually this is 1 by default)
3 and 4 - Spurs and Arsenal games?
What else??

TV Picks?

When do they announce that? And is it three for BT and three for BBC (like last year 3rd round)?

Surely we’ll make the cut ... can’t see six other ties than PL champions vs a lower league team with chance of an upset a couple of days after the Liverpool clash ...

1- Wolves v Liverpool
2 - Scum v Reading (actually this is 1 by default)
3 and 4 - Spurs and Arsenal games?
What else??
No way should we be on tv. It’s an absolutely rubbish game for neutral fans.

No way should we be on tv. It’s an absolutely rubbish game for neutral fans.

But if storyline is Liverpool beat City to go top of the league 2 days before that ... how will the champions react, and TV would want that game ... at least that's what's brewing in the media's heads for their darlings ... for the same reason Liverpool's game would be picked as well. I think both our and Liverpool's ties get picked especially as that City v Liverpool is with Sky ... and BT Sport would want the very next one!

But if storyline is Liverpool beat City to go top of the league 2 days before that ... how will the champions react, and TV would want that game ... at least that's what's brewing in the media's heads for their darlings ... for the same reason Liverpool's game would be picked as well. I think both our and Liverpool's ties get picked especially as that City v Liverpool is with Sky ... and BT Sport would want the very next one!
No IF'S, Dippers WON'T beat us !

No IF'S, Dippers WON'T beat us !

That's what you and I and all of us City fans think ... but the media is wishing them on ... didn't you hear about how the narrative was all neutrals were happy with their last min win over Everton on the weekend because all neutrals are wishing them on ... and going by that, TV can't wait till after that match in January to decide whom to pick for FA Cup ties ... so they will take that (however deluded) view now.

When do they announce TV picks anyway? It's normally pretty quickly after the draw!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.