Deliberately knocked off my pushbike by angry motorist

Vehicle excise duty is nil for zero emission bicycles. The level of hate between motorists and cyclists is extraordinary. Bourne out of jealousy I'd say as motorists sit stewing in traffic whilst the cyclists whizz past. Cycling beats driving for enjoyment, value for money, speed of commute and environmentally hands-down. Motorists are jealous of cyclists it's obvious.

Vehicle excise duty is nil for zero emission bicycles. The level of hate between motorists and cyclists is extraordinary. Bourne out of jealousy I'd say as motorists sit stewing in traffic whilst the cyclists whizz past. Cycling beats driving for enjoyment, value for money, speed of commute and environmentally hands-down. Motorists are jealous of cyclists it's obvious.
I currently drive an EV so I have the environmental aspect sorted (mentally anyway) but even that doesn’t shift the weight i’ve Been losing... 9 miles on the treader daily was working a treat till my incident...

Indeed. Motorcyclists report the same treatment. The big one for bikers is the car that deliberately cuts them off when they are filtering through a traffic jam. Let's be honest, that can't be anything other than jealousy.

Indeed. Motorcyclists report the same treatment. The big one for bikers is the car that deliberately cuts them off when they are filtering through a traffic jam. Let's be honest, that can't be anything other than jealousy.
I’m a motorcyclist also but that may have to go too.... Friday made me think about consequences... one I was made aware of was the fact that my newly plated collarbone won’t give way now (as it’s a sacrificial bone by all accounts) so any other impact on that shoulder and the consequences might be more serious.. I only rode for fun on sunny days so no great shakes...

Anybody fancy a mint CCM CR-40 Cafe Racer.. only 25 ever made?

rather a blanket statement - don't tar us all with the same brush please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.