Match Thread | Man City vs Hoffenheim (12/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defending is making me worried for the last 4-5 games now.Stones is really really inconsistent, needs to get more stable with his game if he wants to be the future starting cb for City.Foden is trying really hard to impress, hope he does a bit better with his passing in the second half, comon,let´s win it for our fans
Later on Stones needs to be in Fern's position imo . Walker at RB please.

You must he watching a different game to me, we hit the woodwork through a hoffenheim defender and he made one amazing save. Give over ffs
Hit the woodwork twice not once and he's had saves to make... they scored a penalty. We should be bloody wining not drawing, doesn't matter how far off our best we are, we're the better team regardless by a distance.

Didn't expect us to look any good tonight, so I'm relieved that set pieces look like a threat for us. Great free-kick from Sané.

Foden will have learnt more in that half of football than he has in all his other appearances put together.

Our defending is making me worried for the last 4-5 games now.Stones is really really inconsistent, needs to get more stable with his game if he wants to be the future starting cb for City.Foden is trying really hard to impress, hope he does a bit better with his passing in the second half, comon,let´s win it for our fans
At the top of his game Stones is a great player but when he's not he's flaky

Should really have had at least 3 that half.

Personally I don't think it was a penalty, their player seemed to be going down before he was slightly touched by Laporte.
Smart forward play, deliberately tried to get under Laporte's feet, who should have seen that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.