Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

Fern kdb merlin can get by without one but when all 3 don’t start we ain’t the same
So Merlin out, Kev not fully fit, nor Serg - oh I tell you what, lets leave Fern out as well! Pep you turd. His fault today I'm afraid. Still love him though;)

We lost a game of football, shit happens.

Played far too slowly, created not enough and didn’t test their keeper enough whilst the footballing Gods decided today was the day for that Townsend wonder strike.

We will drop more points before the end of the season and so too will Liverpool.

Do you honestly see Liverpool dropping 5 points and us not dropping any more? If you actually watch them, they are very strong this season.
IF we win our next three then yes. IF not no and I think they could run away with it.

Its been coming. Been getting away with it for a while . If pep thinks team selections like todays will endear him to many he better think again. Not good enough in any way shape or form. No use him raving about foden and never giving him a chance. As for our fullback situation its a fkn joke. Good job the dippers aren't much good .well at least thats what we keep hearing.

Well I can safely say after travelling all the way from Cornwall to watch, paying for a hotel, fuel, tickets food etc. All come to about £500-£600, what a complete waste of my money. I’m never critical of us when we lose. (Can’t won them all) but the pure laziness and it looked like we didn’t know what to do. The players should realise we are fans who care about this club more than any team. For me City comes before anything. I spend so much money coming to Manchester to watch when I can. Everyone who puts that sky blue dream shirt on needs to know not every fan just lives around the corner from the etihad, we spend our hard earned money to come and sit in the cold for 2 hours. And for the performance like that today, I think it’s unacceptable. Sorry for the long rant, guess I’m just annoyed I’ve spent all that money before Christmas!

Merry Christmas blues
Ever tried posting in the post match when we win?
A quick glance at your posts and there you are when we lose or draw.
Absolute tripe post pal.

Bookies still have us as favourites, I think I can safely say that if we do win this league it won’t be by much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.