Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

The Mahrez penalty miss sticks out like a sore thumb. Absolutely unforgiveable. Then a massuve stroke of bad luck against Wolves....the most disgusting hand ball since Maradonna. Those things, had they gone our way a would have had us still in the driving seat. Liverpool is now a must win... if we don't win that... its curtains. This team needs to buck up their ideas defensively. Totally agree with whoever said earlier about our defensive performances being poor since Utd. Soooooo many warning signs, West Ham being the stand out one for me. Then they get hit with 2 loses based on terrible defending. Agreed Palace's first 2 goals were incredible but 2 of them could have been prevented. Walker, being the main culprit on BOTH occasions. I dunno maybe he's fatigued. Played A LOT of games last year, then a WC and most of the games this year too. Danio needs to step up his game and be better competition. This might keep Walker fresher and stop him making as many howlers. I'm standing by and saying this if we don't win against the dippers... we don't deserve the league. You can't expect to win the league if you don't beat the teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th. As of yet we haven't done that apart from spuds... they've got a lot of work to do and they can't afford anymore slip ups.

You've got a fkin cheek calling me a whiner for saying Stones is not a DM!! There is a difference from playing the ball out from the back as a CB would do and carrying it forward as a DM would do until they see an opening for a pass. You obviously don't recognise the difference, so end of conversation as I have better ways of wasteing my time than on you.
Yep, clearly no point continuing this discussion with you, you obviously don't read replies. Nuff said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.