Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

I see Liverpool dropping more than 5 points.

Let's hope so. Unfortunately, they seem to have found the right style of play for them this time around. Their midfield buys are even better than the van Dijk purchase for me, gives them a solid middle while their wide players can still cause havoc. Something we've not quite mastered yet.

Very poor performance. Walker is crap. Liverpool have to start dropping points now
Walker has always been crap in the big games. Danilo is only a fucking a Brazil international so he can’t be any good can he . We need a striker and fast as that and not a defensive midfield is gonna do us .

First half we didn't play badly. Yes stones was awkward in that midfield but we still dominated and had so many corners but we failed to take advantage. They had two well taken shots and both went in.

Well done to our wonderful fans who stayed till the end. Our champions nearly did it... I shake my head at all the early leavers who turned their backs on the champion. Unbelievable. Walker had a nightmare. Head up Kyle.

Do you honestly see Liverpool dropping 5 points and us not dropping any more? If you actually watch them, they are very strong this season.

Liverpool haven't been very clever of late but are getting the rub of the green. Been watching them these last 5/6 matches they've been shite very lucky in some as well.

I think that performance from Walker had been on the cards for a while. The guy needs a break.

We will have to be outstanding to win the league from here but we do have an outstanding player coming back to the team.

The next few months certainly won't be boring!

We need Danilo to come back, Walker is just shocking. Needs a physical and mental break

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.