Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to remember the last time he blocked a shot or stopped a ball going in the box.

He’s a great full back but has been run into the ground this season.

No he isn’t.

He’s absolutely shit for the level we aspire to be.

Delph is also poor but the difference is Delph knows his limitations so often doesn’t try anything (apart from Watford away) and gives it to the midfield, whereas that **** Walker thinks he’s fucking Roberto Carlos and tries to play like him without having an end product.

I’ve never liked Walker since he Tweeted that shit about City fans when he was at Spurs.

He shouldn’t be anywhere near this squad.

Well, despite obviously underpar performances as of late, I still rate him. Even if I am the only one left.

I really hate to have a pop at a City player but he has truly awful for weeks. He seems to have lost the ability to make a tackle, he is frequently caught out of position and his rushes of blood to the head seem to be happening more and more. I think he needs some time on the bench. If only Danilo wasn’t such a sick note. I wonder if Komps might be an option when fit. Now we have fixed the centre back problem we have to fix the full backs (both sides).

I really hate to have a pop at a City player but he has truly awful for weeks. He seems to have lost the ability to make a tackle, he is frequently caught out of position and his rushes of blood to the head seem to be happening more and more. I think he needs some time on the bench. If only Danilo wasn’t such a sick note. I wonder if Komps might be an option when fit. Now we have fixed the centre back problem we have to fix the full backs (both sides).
18 months ago we spent £130m on fullbacks.. so someone has got it totally wrong.

Can`t see Kompany in this role. Far to slow and not as athletic as you need to be. I can only hope Danilo stays fit or I suppose we could try Delph on the right and Zinchenko left... the other hope is against what he has said Pep goes out and buys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.