Stan Collymore

I know someone who had their palm read on Blackpool pier but I can honestly say I don't know anybody who had their shit read lol
2372874214.jpg

Like Lineker, Barton and Southall, Collymore is an ex-footballer who thinks he’s a politician. I had to unfollow him on Twitter because he became preachy. Some otherwise reasonable insight about football.

Like Lineker, Barton and Southall, Collymore is an ex-footballer who thinks he’s a politician. I had to unfollow him on Twitter because he became preachy. Some otherwise reasonable insight about football.
Reasonable insights into football? are you sure you were following the wife beating dogging **** the rest of us are talking about

Reasonable insights into football? are you sure you were following the wife beating dogging **** the rest of us are talking about

I’m being polite. As an ex pro, he could spot things others journalists and broadcasters couldn’t so there were sporadic reasonable insights.

He’s been quite open about his mental health issues, ticket prices, racism (he grew up the only non white kid on a Cannock estate) and the sex addiction.

I’m being polite. As an ex pro, he could spot things others journalists and broadcasters couldn’t so there were sporadic reasonable insights.

He’s been quite open about his mental health issues, ticket prices, racism (he grew up the only non white kid on a Cannock estate) and the sex addiction.
I'm aware of his mental health,that doesn't excuse beating up women and dogging,sex addition is a crappy excuse

Yeah i agree with Karen. I'm not sure he's going to have a lot of sympathy because of his sex "addiction". This insolent reprobate is a bona fide women abuser. Forget about his solipsism and general twatishness. That alone would put anyone off and make you lose respect for him.

Can you give us any examples of where he spotted things where other journalists and broadcasters didn’t?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.