Stan Collymore

Yeah i agree with Karen. I'm not sure he's going to have a lot of sympathy because of his sex "addiction". This insolent reprobate is a bona fide women abuser. Forget about his solipsism and general twatishness. That alone would put anyone off and make you lose respect for him.

He hit Ulrika once. She didn’t press charges. It pretty much destroyed his footballing career.

Perhaps I’m able to look beyond a horrendous mistake he bitterly regrets when he wasn’t himself. If you read his autobiography then you’ll see some sad stories growing up including the abuse his father gave his mother.

He calls himself a journalist so any abuse he's had doesn't excuse the abuse he continually gives our club and owner .

He hit Ulrika once. She didn’t press charges. It pretty much destroyed his footballing career.

Perhaps I’m able to look beyond a horrendous mistake he bitterly regrets when he wasn’t himself. If you read his autobiography then you’ll see some sad stories growing up including the abuse his father gave his mother.

I wouldn't excuse hitting a women by saying that it's a "mistake". Him regretting beating the hell out of a woman doesn't change the fact that he did just that. I'm also not sure what you mean when you say that He "wasn't himself".

The last sentence is a non-sequiter. Nothing that happened between his father and mother impelled this millionaire footballer to beat up a woman.

Incidentally, rather than take responsibility, he kept harping on about the fact that he was misunderstood. That it is a was a simple open handed slap, and that it wasn't forceful. That account, of course, was torn to shreds by a witness at the scene:

"It wasn’t a “single strike”, a slap, as Collymore now claims. It was so shocking and brutal that it’s still fresh in my memory.
Mr Collymore’s attempts last week to airbrush the truth and blame others for the storm that followed are more than I can accept."

Last edited:

Fuck sake,give your head a wobble mate

Fucking hell. Mistake? He battered her. We all have sad stories, doesn't turn us into a girlfriend beater.

He's a ****. End of.

He hit Ulrika once.
Multiple times actually, many of which while she was prone on the floor, begging him to stop. Confirmed by multiple witnesses.
She didn’t press charges.
Unfortunately far too common an occurrence in abusive relationships.
It pretty much destroyed his footballing career.

Many things affected his football career negatively, this would be oversimplification and wrong.

You'd think watching someone he loved suffer in an abusive relationship would give him the necessary perspective and empathy to ensure he didn't cause the same suffering to others, but it didn't, he's a ****.

Collymore is an asrsing bum weavil of the highest order and all misfortune that befalls him is desereved, a dispicable individual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.