Stan Collymore

The account by witnesses said she was all smiles, happy, until he came in the room. Then she went very quiet. He dragged her around, punched her and kicked her before being separated. He then had a fight with a bouncer who headbutted him and threw him out.

The man's a ****. End of.

I’m being polite. As an ex pro, he could spot things others journalists and broadcasters couldn’t so there were sporadic reasonable insights.

He’s been quite open about his mental health issues, ticket prices, racism (he grew up the only non white kid on a Cannock estate) and the sex addiction.
Has he ever explained his apparent racism against Arabs or did I miss that bit?

Whilst I agree he’s a bit of a c*nt for what he did - some of the repetitive abuse on here seems a bit obsessive.

Whilst I agree he’s a bit of a c*nt for what he did - some of the repetitive abuse on here seems a bit obsessive.

Had the majority defended him i just know you would be the opposite lol.

His private life aside, he has no time other than to slag City off so forgive us City fans for not giving a single fuck about the wife beating, sexual fucking deviant.

Cheers Mr Hammer.

Had the majority defended him i just know you would be the opposite lol.

His private life aside, he has no time other than to slag City off so forgive us City fans for not giving a single fuck about the wife beating, sexual fucking deviant.

Cheers Mr Hammer.

As I already stated , I agree with the majority view he’s a c*nt and what he did was disgusting, you say City fans couldn’t give a fuck about him yet he has a thread about him where people state their views about him on pretty much a daily basis - just seemed obsessive in my view but hey ho, was only making that point.

As I already stated , I agree with the majority view he’s a c*nt and what he did was disgusting, you say City fans couldn’t give a fuck about him yet he has a thread about him where people state their views about him on pretty much a daily basis - just seemed obsessive in my view but hey ho, was only making that point.
That bit was inaccurate, I for one hope he dies a painful, drawn-out, lonely death.

Not to mention calling fabs and raz snakes for moving clubs then tweeting a picture of a snake in half when fabs got injured
He is scum and anyone who supports him is the same
That's the bit that sticks in my mind when Delph was injured playing for England, just a nasty fucker & had to go out of his way to show his bitterness towards City & a player who dared leave Villa....err like he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.